The Future of Gender Fluid Retail is HERE
Beautiful executives at top retailers are moving us forward into the future but they need our help and support on social and with our cash.
Hema (and Haara): retailer launches gender neutral children’s clothes
Dutch retailer Hema is going to take 'his' and 'hers' labelling off children's clothing and packaging, reports the Volkskrant on Wednesday.
Support John Lewis in their Fantastic Decision - The Muggles are in our Way :)
From comments like "Let boys be boys! Let girls be girls!" and frustration with the "political correctness of the Left," to an endless amount of customers professing to take their business elsewhere, one look at the retailer's Facebook page is enough to remember just how averse the world is, even outside of the US, to the idea of widening our perspective on gender. Morgan, took to Twitter to express his "confusion."
Vogue's 5 Ways to Shop in a Gender Fluid World
Photo: Courtesy of Allie Teilz
Now is the moment to consider such an idea, at a time when the gender lines that have long existed in the fashion business are slowly but surely diminishing. Just as designers are favoring unisex collections and shows, and department stores are experimenting with undivided floors, the online shopping segment is also experiencing the same movement toward a gender-free fashion space. There are a few pioneers currently making waves on the Web with their genderless shops...
Bustle's Round Up of 7 Gender Neutral Clothing Brands
"While the New York Times described NYFW as "the great gender blur" in Feb. 2015, gender neutral and gender non-conformist clothing options are not just a runway fashion trend. These options are necessary. So I wanted to celebrate a few of the brands that don't conform to the binary and that are unafraid of flying outside conventional fashion industry norms."
- Retailers are making gender neutral clothing - Business Insider ›
- Zara joins the gender fluid movement with new unisex clothing line ... ›
- 5 Ways to Shop in a Gender-Fluid World ›
- Gender-fluid fashion: Blurring the lines between men's, women's ... ›
- Brands Are Throwing Out Gender Norms to Reflect a More Fluid World ›
- From Coca-Cola to Barbie: The fierce rise of gender-neutral ... ›
- Fluid Gender Identity Drives a Revolution in Design - The New York ... ›
- Childrenswear Goes Genderless At John Lewis | British Vogue ›
- Beyond The Binary: Is Gender-Neutral Retail The Future? - sleek mag ›